Sunday 22 June 2008

Sultan Ismail Paka Power Station

The photo quality is bad because of raining and taking from inside a car.

I have to admit that I'm gonna to miss this place...Thanks to Pak Abidin, Tn. Hj Azman, Tn. Hj Yusoff, Nassim, Azmi, Tn. Hj Ariffin and others in Sultan Ismail Paka Power Station.

This is the power station which I penetrate by my self and I am really proud of that. It all started when my boss Hj. Rusli gave me a name called Abidin Sarjo, Turbine Engineer. I made a called to the station general line and manage to talk to him.

He is really supportive and I do respect him by the way he’s working and knowledgeable. He share with me a lot..thank you Pak Abidin..

Sincerely, TNB have a very good line of engineer which they should proud off. These engineers try and dare to look into others solution, or should we say thinking out site of the box or else you can say they swim into their own “blue ocean”. Most of the time to look into alternative solution which can save company moneys and hope they can gain more. Since their CEO & CFO get salary increment about 100% those engineers should also get the same percentage as they are also contribute toward TNB CEO & CFO KPI.

I should say I have learned a lot from you guys…deepest from my bottom of the hard THANK YOU…

ps: You guys from REMACO I will blog latter ok..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tn hj ariffin?
he's my dad..=P