Monday 26 May 2008

1st Anniversary

26 May 2008 is our first anniversary...from my observation women loves flowers and not to disappointed my wife I do try to order on line because last year I do order through on-line service. As normal practise to source something..I go to 3 website namely:

  1. http://www.blooming.com.my
  2. http://www.flowers.com.my
  3. http://www.bloomhouse.com.my
Surprisingly Cyberjaya is not free delivery any more....I check with them and all this website charge RM50.00 for the delivery charge, to be more practical I think better if I buy the flower my self and send it also by my self..I hope it will be more touching...

I found one small shop selling fresh flower, looking into their catalogue, make calculations in my self so fine..I already save RM65.00 just by doing this all by my self..

Hand Bouquet in progress..very skilful..very fast

I'm waiting the ladies prepare the hand bouquet been prepared...it takes about 10 minutes..again I 'm very surprise the way she prepare it..with full of skill...



Well I hope Alia happy with the bouquet...why pink colour...simply because she love pink....


As promise...proceed for our dinner....we order;

Appetiser : We share soft shell crab
Soup: Beef and barley soup for me and Alia order Cappuccino soup
Main: We order tenderloin steak , mine is black paper source and Alia bbq source

Comment: Never thought barley can be added into soup. Overall not bad as the source is also good..

We had our dinner here in Tuscany Italian Restaurant...damage on pocket no problem as it is once a year..maybe next year Bombay Restaurant hehehe....

Well my anniversary present to my wife....you can see pimple on my wife face so she decide to get a treatment at DERMALOGICA fully sponsor...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nak tanya skit

Soft Shell Crab tu berapa harga dia?
Sedap ker?

Mintak bagitau ek, nak estimate selling price.

TQ

Landak said...

harga cuma RM10.00 including 5% commission..

woi bawak lah bini ko makan situ best...