Friday 25 July 2008

New Address @Cyberjaya

Since I have to travel to K.L because of my new work place, we decided to move out as Iman Sigit (my friend from Sulzer Hikcham Indonesia) so call "Pondok Mertua Indah" to our new pondok. NO...NO..we are not buying new house but we rent a unit in MMU Staff apartment. Its not that cheap thought it is staff house.It cost us Rm599 per month excluded utilities bill. A 3 bedrooms apartment which I found ok for us.

The unit is ok, unfortunately we had so many free mural especially in the one I think children bedroom for last tenant. What to do we had to accept the fact that we are not the first tenant, no big worry as I will paint it latter.

They need us to pay 1 + 1 and RM200 for deposit, sum up about Rm1,398.00.

Akhhhhhh....rabak poket...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kena buat house warming ni...
THe price is reasonable. We paid RM700 last time when we stay in the married student apartment back in 2001-2003, but it was including utilities.