Saturday 5 July 2008

Avillion Admiral Cove

Since I'm so bored staying at home for one hold day alone, in the evening decided to "makan angin" to Port Dickson..first time since working, Alia going out station and leave me alone. What a bored day. Now I know how her feeling when I go outstation. This is life, we have to get use with it.



Avillion Admiral Cove is waterfront resort and have 156 rooms namely superior, deluxe and straits studio rooms. Before I only know this area is Admiral Marina where is exclusive for boat owner. As for the first time been here I am very amaze with the surrounding. This area actually under Avillion Hotel Group Flagship.



I wish I can have a house similar as above, where you can watch sunset, where you have a boat at your backyard and faced Straits of Malacca. A perfect house. The price ?? Just imaging a unit condo adjacent to the marina is RM300K per unit so just imaging for my dream house..

JANDA BAIK??

As government urge all departments and agencies to reduce number of event at hotel, MMU approach totally different as for the first time a workshop held at hotel and in 3 years Alia serve this university this is the first so call training/workshop she attend/invited.

The company I'm working now have a policy where by every person have to attend at least 40 hours training (1st line in People Development, part of overall KPI). Unfortunately when you are working with TPS, where everything you do by your self it's hard to find time to attend training even harder to find suitable training because Sime Darby Industrial (formarly known as Tractors Malaysia (1982) Sdn bhd) training division more concentrate for mass training so for sure more on CAT Engine training. Nowadays ESQ training is very popular in our company, 3 days training held at Summit Hotel unfortunately my service going to expired soon so no training for me.

No comments: