Thursday 3 July 2008

Invitation to attend Structured Interview (SI)

Everybody in my office curious, how I get offer from PETRONAS. Well it is not an easy jobs. I don't have friends inside who are willing to submit my resume on behalf of me, so I have to go by normal procedure. I get my self registered with PETRONAS website way back in January 2008. I do click apply on few position in various OPU advertise in the website unfortunately no luck. The best about been registered with this site is I keep on getting email from their auto announcement vacancies available and your resume are made available for all OPU HR to review.



Finally on 20th February 2008, I received an invitation email from Saiful Raidzwan of Group Talent Sourcing to attend so call Structured Interview (SI).

On why I start looking for other jobs....I am quite sure I am going to be freeze if I'm staying in TPS..two times been propose by my immediate boss to be promoted but nothing happen. Every time others promoted sure my immediate boss ask about my self...ohhh man is this also office politic.

TPS gave me a lot of experience and lesson..among the best is the question on who you are working for?
Either, you are working for the company or you are working for the boss and always...if you are working for the boss than you are easier to get advancement ...lesson learned.

1 comment:

GiJ0e said...

Structured interview tu macam mana?
Cuba cerita sikit.. apa tips2 .. hehe