Tuesday 8 July 2008

Kuala Lumpur Internationa Airport

Went to KLIA on evening to pick my my principal. Since I arrived quite early I decided to 'lepak' at Delifrance. As I'm having my latte, I realise there are so many Arabian (Middle East should I say) hang out with Malaysian.

Ohhh...it's July so tourist from Middle East Tourist (MET) season are starting. As normally the season will start from July and will end on September but this year I believe it will end earlier as September is RAMADHAN.

Honeymoon Couple who have cousin study in Malaysia, might be in MMU.

I also take the opportunity to ask the Malaysian Tourist Guide, where is the famous or must visit for MET, the answer are K.Lumpur, Langkawi, Penang and sometime Malacca too. Those places has been for long time very famous to MET. The Tourist Guide complain the number of MET from year to year actually decreasing, if this is true, Dato' Sri Azalina Othman have to do something. Dato Sri did anybody in your ministry monitor the number of tourist coming to Malaysia...I'm sure you do have.


Marlon Kipuw

So, this is the Gentlemen that I'm waiting for Marlon Kipuw. He is Sales Manager P.T Sulzer Hickham Indonesia (TSID). He's coming here because we will have a very important meeting with our big and most supportive customer. He is very dedicated as you can see he straight away call his customer because he received miss call.

Milik siapa gadis ini..?

Since MET all flooded in K.Lumpur as the result all hotel in KL mostly fully book and more expensive. Luckly I manage to get a room for my principal in the hotel he like the most, CORUS Kuala Lumpur. The reason is just walking distance to KLCC and I found it quite true.

2 comments:

azzalyzaa said...

cantik gambar last tu..ppn pakai jubah tu..amik sendiri ke? ppn tu lawa x? dia mkn buka purdah x?

Landak said...

soalan banyak sangat susah nak jawap hehehe :-)dia makan cam mana tak leh tenung lama-lama. Tok arab nie biasanya kuat jealous so bahaya tenung lama-lama karang lebam biji mata..