Tuesday 26 May 2009

To my beloved wife – Alia Happy 2nd Anniversary

Alia another magical year has passed together

I still recall standing next to you 2 years ago on our wedding day

I remember promising to love you - to cherish you - to stand by you....forever

I remember catching my breath as I saw you,

I remember time standing still,

Nervous laughter as I said “Aku terima nikahnya.....”

 

Today feels much the same -

I still catch my breath when I glance across the room at you,

I still feel like time is standing still

I still love you and cherish you

And I hope you know how I have loved standing beside you these past two years.

 

Thank you for your love, your steadfastness, your courage and you commitment to our love

Thank you for sharing so many amazing, defining moments in your life with me and for trusting me enough to share your moments of pain, your hopes and your dreams still to be achieved.

 Our love has never needed a lot of words - I know that...

Our unspoken love is there - everyday in all those moments

In the companionable silences, in the moments when anger flares, in the moments when passion ignites and in the myriad of  intangible moments as we face life.... together.

 

My friend, my lover, my soul mate  -

I love you  - always and forever

Happy second anniversary, my love!

1 comment:

tungkai said...

fewwiitttt......!!!!