Thursday 30 April 2009

MMU Blackout

When? 29.04.2009 @ started at about 2000hrs KL Time

What? The whole MMU Cyberjaya Blackout.

I’m finished my Maghrib prayer yesterday and about to start changing my cloth as we plan to go Shah Alam to send Liyana to bus station because she want to going back to Kuantan as we have long weekend.

Out of sudden...all light off..meaning ...BALCKOUT....yes not earth hours or what so ever....ok fine since we are going out, hopefully when we return the electricity already back to normal.

Realize the situation; I plan to go slow and steady....We have our dinner at our memory place as we always have a lunch here when we are still studying...always mean when we have enough money hahahaha....or else  I tapau from section 6, near pasar awam...I think all ITM / UiTM Student known this place...not that clean but cheaper....

Unfortunately when we return home at about 2330 hrs....S*** and what the F*** still no electricity... this is hard as lately I feel Malaysia become more hotter and hard to sleeping even with a fan and now have to sleep without fan...can't imaging...

Also some other blogger share the same not satisfaction regarding this.....

  1. LiyanaNaznim
  2. Gua tak tipu
  3. Just a piece of shit
  4. Is A Growth

Would like to share the photo which I get from "Is A Growth"



After reading other blog ..basically the blackout started 2000 hrs and electricity back by stages where; 
  • hostel and Non-Executive Apartment electricity back at 0130hrs
  • Executive Apartment electricity back at 0300 hrs
One thing for sure in MMU...I am really sorry to comment but this is my personal comment which I believe The Management of MMU (by the way I don't think they read this blog either)...shall look into;

  1. Bad Customer Service - Always no information available in any cases, I'm experienced it twice, 1st when we have short in water supply due to pipe bust and this is second time blackout. 
  2. Do not foreseen student @ hostel, staff staying @ Staff Apartment (by the way it is not free, they charge by directly salary cut and we have to pay water & electricity by industrial tariff) as their CUSTOMER.

This is really earth hour....PETRONAS Twin Tower before and after the light were turned out.. (AP Photo / Lai Seng Sin)....I'm working at the tower on left hand site heheheheh.....


1 comment:

tungkai said...

Tulis surat kat The Star & Malay Mail. Pastu kita tepuk tangan