Friday 5 September 2008

Sharing is Caring

Well it's time to update my blog..



This was taken during we make a survey on fridge@ Harvey Norman The Curve. We are about to buy this model at HN. Luckily at the end we postponed. Yes..we bought exactly this model but for sure not at HN. We bought it at Kajang, as propose by Pak Ngah. Tq Pak Ngah we save RM299.00


Cam Mana Nak Lalu?



Again, I'm very annoyed with MMU Security Guard. The reason; Please go and visit Alpha Building. They put signage No Waiting and parking at the side line but they can park I'm not saying waiting but PARKING their cars in front of the lobby. What the hell, yet they also have dedicated 2 parking lot in front of the building. Come on please be fair...u are staff MMU same as others so what the different? Don't say u contribute more toward development of MMU.

31 August is not only Malaysia Independent Day but also my beloved wife's birthday. We are not celebrate it as a big event, my family from Kuantan came to visit Pak Uda at Putrajaya so we take the opportunity to potong kek.

YES, the cake from Secret Recipe. Mocha Cheese Cake, which we never try before.


Emm..Alia is not asking for expensive birthday present. She ask me to bought a, I don't know to classified it...bought it at Crocs The Curve.

No comments: