Monday 23 February 2009

An Indepth Understanding Letter of Credit

Today and tomorrow I'm attending training on Letter of Credit - An Indepth Understanding by Mr. Billy Foong Goon Poy. This is not my first I attended her training session as I attended Incoterms training by him at the same place as before, Crystal Crown. With over 30 years of experience in banking and as a trainer no doubt he have all this at his finger tips. I believe most of the executive who are dealing with Incoterms surely trained by him.

Half day in the morning until lunch we had gone through from method of payment in International Trade, Trade facility and last but not least revision of Incoterms . We also touch base with BL, Documents flow chart, BL, bill of exchange and also collection method.
After lunch we start our class with overview of LC (reimbursement and not reimbursement, Sight Nego, Nego Usance LC and Transit interest
Well this is two days course which Billy charges us RM999.00 (Including tea in the morning, lunch and tea break in evening also training materials. The learning Bill chooses is by WORK BOOK where you have to color it using pencil color to differentiate between the exporter, importer, money transaction, documents transaction etc. Without this I’m sure more will fall asleep. Also, for me it is easier to understand the topics learned. The training stated at 0900 and finish at 1700.
Visit Mr Billy website: www.tradelinks.com.my

No comments: