Monday 11 August 2008

Jangan Pandang Belakang

I move to my new home so called Executive Apartment EAB on 30.07.2008. Emak even accompany us that night. No, she not coming because we move to new house but to visit her cousin (aruah dah) admitted Selayang Hospital because of heart attack.

Read a post by Terang Bulan, here. "the other one which luck not at his side making him not acknowledge by my GM. Surpressed and eager for better place with better wage."

My answers are...
  • YES I am disappointed with GM of Tractors Petroleum Services Sdn Bhd because not even once given his supported to Sulzer Turbo Services during my tenure, even denied my promotion twice. I know because my direct manager propose my promotion, why others can but when come to me no allocation etc...sorry I don't buy your excuse.(Somebody told me, all Mgmt Trainee 3rd Batch from others department been promoted to at least Senior. Come on Habib please follow others please promote Maz & Tungkai.)
  • What the hell...on my last day when we shake hand, he simply saying "JANGAN SIMPAN DENDAM YEE" Are u admit u do something bad on me.
  • Terang Bulan as a conclusion, it is not because of wages solely OK...
My 1st Day..bye bye sayang..

Akhhhh forgot about that...it's enough..JANGAN PANDANG BELAKANG..I started my new job on 01.08.2008..Yes it was Friday..

"YA ALLAH JAUHKAN AKU DARI MEMPUNYAI PERASSAN HASAD DAN DENGKI MAHUPUN HASAD DENGKI DARI ORANG SEKELILING TERHADAP AKU...AMIN YA RABBIL ALAMIN"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

did he really said that to u?
"dont hold any grudge on me..."

Wah, can't believe he exactly did make that kind of confession. S.O.B.

Anyway, Amin ya rabbal a'lamin.

tungkai said...

we ustaz..tak baik mencarut taww...