Friday 10 October 2008

"MC" : Medical Certificate

For the first time in year 2008, I materialize my MC. I'm not saying I didn't sick at all but during my tenure with TPS I still go to work even I got MC.

It all started with Mee Rebus hehehe it not normal mee rebus but famous mee rebus Pak Wahid which you can find at Putrajaya Prescient 9's food court. I had the mee rebus with tulang rawan.. it is very much nicer.

Yesterday at 4pm I started had headache at the office. Since I'm been told bad story about Tower Medical Centre, I decided to wait till going home to seek for medical at Polyclinic Gomez. The doctor to me is very good because she is a Doctor who will touch you without showing any annoying faces what so ever..she will touch you until she find the source of your pain.

Yes, she admit I had Migraine...and this one is the most bad that I ever experience with. She gave me four type of medicine..unsurprisingly MC one day to rest...surprisingly because she is not a kind of doctor to give away easily MC.

Since I had a MC, I better use it..

No comments: